Arsenic in drinking water can be dangerous to our health, but there are several ways to protect your home's water
Culligan Connected Home
Stay Connected to Your Home’s Water With Our Smart Technology Solutions
With technology advances making their way into everyday life, there is no better time to discover the benefits of upgrading your home's water with smart technology. Solutions from Culligan enable you to stay connected and in control at all times - benefiting your water, wallet and lifestyle.
Culligan ClearLink PRO ™
Enjoy cleaner, fresh-tasting Culligan water at the touch of a button. This first-to-market wireless control is perfect for renters and homeowners alike. ClearLink PRO is a no-drill solution that supplies filtered reverse osmosis water without compromising your countertop. Learn more about the ClearLink Pro.
Benefits of a Culligan® ClearLink PRO:
- Use your existing faucet and keep countertops intact – no need to drill a hole or replace materials.
- Place the ClearLink PRO button anywhere within wireless range.
- Stop guessing when to replace filters with the filter life gauge.
- Monitor water quality with the filtered water indicator.
Flo by Moen ™
Protect your home from unexpected leaks while ensuring better water at every tap. If the smart water valve detects an issue it will alert you through the app. If there's a catastrophic failure, like a burst pipe or someone leaves the water running, you can shut the water off completely - no matter where you are. Backed by years of product development and industry-leading technology, Flo By Moen helps homeowners prevent water damage of any kind. Learn more about Flo By Moen or visit our partner site for detailed information.
Benefits of Flo by Moen:
- Monitor your home's entire water system 24/7.
- Maintain a leak-free home with daily testing.
- Control alerts and diagnostics from your smartphone.
- Prevent damage with remote and automatic water shutoff.
Latest Blog Posts
What are carcinogenic contaminants? We classify carcinogens as any substance that could cause cancer. And there are several carcinogenic contaminants
What Clients Say
Love how friendly everyone is, we had a water softener installed in our house and we love the honesty and professionalism they showed.
- Culligan Customer