Convenient, tasty and sustainable, a Culligan bottleless water cooler is a great drinking water solution for your home or office.
Water Quality Standards
Culligan Understands the Importance of Water
You can count on water from Culligan to taste great every time. Our bottled water is produced under strictly monitored processing and bottling standards set forth by the IBWA, EPA and the Culligan Corporation. Our reverse osmosis water purification process is the leading edge in contaminant removal, able to reduce microscopic impurities and chemical elements far more effectively than carbon filters, carbon filter pitches and faucet filter attachments.
Bottled Water Quality
- Culligan bottled water meets or exceeds all federal and state health standards
- The Food and Drug Administration (FDA) regulates bottled water as a food product, whereas the Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) regulates tap water provided by water utilities
- The FDA Standards of Quality (SOQs) for bottled water must be as protective of public health as EPAs standards (known as Maximum contaminant Levels)
Culligan Water Sources
- Culligan uses only state-approved source for our bottled water products
- All sources are tested regularly to verify quality
Culligan Bottled Water Preparation
- We use a multi-barrier approach process that protects against harmful chemicals and microbiological contaminants, including Cryptosporidium and E-Coli
- Dedicated and sanitized stainless steel tanker trucks transport spring water
- Spring water is passed through a set of one-micron absolute filters and ozonated
What Clients Say
Prompt service, affordable, much better softer water. I cannot believe how hard the water is in this area. Your softener system really does help condition the water. Water in this area is naturally hard. growing up I can honestly say I never really noticed. I ended up moving to a region that has naturally soft water for a few years. I could tell the difference in quality but didn't really understand just how bad it was until I moved back to this area. I immediately upon moving back I could tell just exactly how hard the water is. I called Culligan and had then set up a water conditioning system in my house. The difference is like night and day. I would recommend Culligan to anyone in need or search of softening and conditioning services.
- Culligan Customer